Issue 8 - OUT NOW!!!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISSUE IS NOW SOLD OUT
The final Issue of 2011 - and if the death threats I've been receiving are to be believed - it is the last Issue EVER!
(So we've pulled out all the stops!)
In This Issue
- Series 6 (Part 2) Reviews
- Convention reports from London and Sydney!
- It's Been A Wonderful Adventure - Was The Sarah Jane Adventures a success?
- The Other Season 12 - What would it be like if Jon Pertwee had have stayed on?
- Dress Karen Gillan - YOUR chance to finger her knick-knacks
- And Much More (honest)
To order this 44-page bundle of joy, simply send the below payments to us via paypal
Rest of The World: £3.00
(prices include P+P)
Please send the payment as a gift (along with your name and address) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't have PayPal, you can pay via one of the methods below. The payment is undertaken by PayPal, but you won't need to sign up for anything. Please note that the extra 20p is to cover costs. (Yes we're THAT skint!)
If you would like to order any back issues, please get in touch with us via our e-mail address!